Jedi at War/ Juggernauts at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Battlefront II clan(SWBF2)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJohn

JAW Declares war on SGA

Go down 
+7
Devastator
(JAW)INFERNO
DARKsyde
V3IZ
{JOG}Raul
Count Redox the Wise
{JAW}Volt
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
{JAW}Volt
Forum Member
Forum Member

JAW Declares war on SGA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: JAW Declares war on SGA   JAW Declares war on SGA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 am

First topic message reminder :

I was talking to black today about the merge. After a while of chat he says screw it you guys suck. And how they beat us once(when it was me and a new apprentice). Then they both came to our chat and started saying shit. So i banned Majestic.(Dont unban him please). That's all
Volt
Back to top Go down
https://clanjaw.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Devastator
Forum Member
Forum Member
Devastator

PostSubject: Re: JAW Declares war on SGA   JAW Declares war on SGA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:16 pm

I just asked for a 1v1 lol.
Back to top Go down
DARKsyde
Forum Member
Forum Member
DARKsyde

PostSubject: Re: JAW Declares war on SGA   JAW Declares war on SGA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:34 pm

lmao grim says to be good u need to 1v1 him....LMAO he has really low standards to be GOOD lololololol
Back to top Go down
{JOG}Raul
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: JAW Declares war on SGA   JAW Declares war on SGA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:07 pm

vVvGrimmjow wrote:
Weak. You're discussing if they have good players or not, and bragging how good you are if they just made a clan like 2 days ago. Just give it a rest.

If you think you're so GOOD, and you're a god and all that bullshit. 1vs1 me.

dude you are worst than volt man, you suck no offense(well actually it is)
so stop calling ppl like that, 1v1 me if you are soo good and i wont give you any point......last tim you got 11-1 in your point i was lagging.

Get for facts good son.
Back to top Go down
DARKsyde
Forum Member
Forum Member
DARKsyde

PostSubject: Re: JAW Declares war on SGA   JAW Declares war on SGA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:57 pm

thank u raul im sick of hearing this bullshit from there faggots
Back to top Go down
DARKsyde
Forum Member
Forum Member
DARKsyde

PostSubject: Re: JAW Declares war on SGA   JAW Declares war on SGA - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:01 am

DARKsyde wrote:
there faggots

i meant these faggots.

and yes i double posted get off me
Back to top Go down
(JOG)Fierce
Forum Member
Forum Member
(JOG)Fierce

PostSubject: Re: JAW Declares war on SGA   JAW Declares war on SGA - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:12 am

to be a new clan u guys sure are cocky as fuck
Back to top Go down
{vVv}Fearless
New Comer
New Comer

PostSubject: Re: JAW Declares war on SGA   JAW Declares war on SGA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 pm

{JOG}Raul wrote:
vVvGrimmjow wrote:
Weak. You're discussing if they have good players or not, and bragging how good you are if they just made a clan like 2 days ago. Just give it a rest.

If you think you're so GOOD, and you're a god and all that bullshit. 1vs1 me.

dude you are worst than volt man, you suck no offense(well actually it is)
so stop calling ppl like that, 1v1 me if you are soo good and i wont give you any point......last tim you got 11-1 in your point i was lagging.

Get for facts good son.
Beat you(Raul) 11-0 started on heroes playing Mace, hop off my clanmates dick before I have to embarrass you again. He has the right to challenge anyone to a 1v1, its not his job to make sure he doesnt offended you. If it hurt your little feelings that he was arrogant then you need some major help in that department.
Back to top Go down
DARKsyde
Forum Member
Forum Member
DARKsyde

PostSubject: Re: JAW Declares war on SGA   JAW Declares war on SGA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:56 pm

take this somewhere else kids
Back to top Go down
{vVv}Fearless
New Comer
New Comer

PostSubject: Re: JAW Declares war on SGA   JAW Declares war on SGA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Sorry didn't know you were still in JAW and feel like you should tell me what to do i'll take that into consideration on your application
Back to top Go down
Devastator
Forum Member
Forum Member
Devastator

PostSubject: Re: JAW Declares war on SGA   JAW Declares war on SGA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 pm

I went 12-1 on Fearless GET AT ME NOW RAUL. lol. and Dark JAW is dead bro me Volt Inferno Mistico/Ryuu and Mileena are gone. Redox is your only hope and he's most likely going to follow Volt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAW Declares war on SGA   JAW Declares war on SGA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

JAW Declares war on SGA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi at War/ Juggernauts at War :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: